|Formula Purposes & Benefits|
|Rocktomic’s Bentonite Detox Plus is developed based on cutting-edge scientific research and expert formulation to support
Rocktomic’s Bentonite Detox Plus utilizes a rare and high-quality source of calcium bentonite clay optimizing detoxification. Unlike most sodium-based bentonites, our formula contains a unique freshwater-based bentonite believed to be the only known source from an ancient underwater volcanic eruption site. Bentonite Detox Plus distinctive crystalline structure, with a negative electrical charge, enables powerful absorption and ion exchange. Undesirable particles are pulled into the clay’s inner structure, where they are trapped until eliminated by the body. Bentonite Detox Plus stands out for its exceptional quality, uniqueness, and technology, making it an effective choice for promoting detoxification.
Our formula is proudly made in the USA in an FDA registered facility, following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in the fact that only 4% of the supplements on the market can match our world-class standards.
|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
|Calcium Bentonite Clay
|● Supports bone health, muscle function, and cardiovascular health (36,37).
● Regulates processes of bone resorption, mineralization, and fracture repair (36,37).
● Increases the effect of physical exercise on bone mineral acquisition in the period preceding puberty (36,37).
● May reduce the development and prevenance of preeclampsia (36,37).
● Supports healthy detoxification via enhanced absorptive detoxication properties (396).
|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily with 4 oz. or more of purified water.|
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.|
|1. Our formula is GMP certified and made in an FDA registered facility.||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils.|
|2. High quality calcium bentonite clay in a bioavailable and efficaciously dosed formula.||2. Uses cheap synthetic sodium-based clay that may have heavy metals due to poor product quality and fillers.|
|3. Utilizes unique freshwater-based bentonite believed to be the only known source from an ancient underwater volcanic eruption site||3.Uses cheap synthetic sodium based clay and claims to be beneficial for health.|
- Khaing, W., Vallibhakara, S. A., Tantrakul, V., Vallibhakara, O., Rattanasiri, S., McEvoy, M., Attia, J., & Thakkinstian, A. (2017). Calcium and Vitamin D Supplementation for Prevention of Preeclampsia: A Systematic Review and Network Meta-Analysis. Nutrients, 9(10), 1141. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu9101141
- Courteix, D., Jaffré, C., Lespessailles, E., & Benhamou, L. (2005). Cumulative effects of calcium supplementation and physical activity on bone accretion in premenarchal children: a double-blind randomised placebo-controlled trial. International journal of sports medicine, 26(5), 332–338. https://doi.org/10.1055/s-2004-821040
- Robinson, A., Johnson, N. M., Strey, A., Taylor, J. F., Marroquin-Cardona, A., Mitchell, N. J., Afriyie-Gyawu, E., Ankrah, N. A., Williams, J. H., Wang, J. S., Jolly, P. E., Nachman, R. J., & Phillips, T. D. (2012). Calcium montmorillonite clay reduces urinary biomarkers of fumonisin B₁ exposure in rats and humans. Food additives & contaminants. Part A, Chemistry, analysis, control, exposure & risk assessment, 29(5), 809–818. https://doi.org/10.1080/19440049.2011.651628
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.