|Formula Ingredient Deck
||Benefits Of Each Ingredient
- Supports immune, cardiovascular, skin, cognitive, fat burning, and digestive health (97, 98).
- Supports immune health via increased oxidant, free radical scavenging, and fueling neutrophilic (immune cell) activity in chemotaxis, phagocytosis, and microbial killing (97,98).
- Supports fat burning by increasing carnitine biosynthesis (molecule required for mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation) (97,98).
- Supports accelerate bone healing after a fracture, increase type collagen synthesis, and reduce oxidative stress (inflammation) (98).
- Supports reduced DNA damage in the kidney, liver, and bone marrow (318).
- Supports antioxidant function, reduces blood pressure, supports kidney health, supports blood sugar regulation, supports cardiovascular health, and may combat against cancer (273,274,275).
- Supports antioxidant function via polyphenolic components with high levels of anthocyanins (cyanidin-3-glucoside and cyanidin-3-rutinoside) (273, 274, 275).
- May combat carcinogenesis via reduction of tumor cell proliferation, multiplicity and size of the tumors, increased anti-inflammatory capacity, increased antiproliferative activity, and increased pro-apoptotic activity (273).
|Proper Use of This Cosmetic Product
|Suggested Use: Apply a pea to dime size amount of cream to the face and neck twice a day, or as needed. Smooth gently into skin after cleansing and foaming. Allow to absorb fully before applying make-up.
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.
|1. Uses third party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.
||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.
|2. Uses pristine sources of Acai Berry, Vitamin C.
||2. Uses cheap sources of face lifting vitamins, herbs, and minerals that are synthetic.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes, and mouth. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.