|Formula Ingredient Deck
||Benefits Of Each Ingredient
- An adaptogenic herb that supports antioxidant function, cognitive function, increased muscle mass, combats inflammation, stabilizes blood pressure, enhances sexual health, and enhances endurance performance (136).
- Combats inflammation via inhibition of hydroxyl radical(inflammation) and lipid peroxidation (136).
- Supports endurance performance by enhancing mitochondrial energy output during exercise (136).
- Supports vision health, skin health, immune health, and increases antioxidant support (182, 183).
- Supports antioxidant function via decreased inflammatory cytokines (inflammation), decreased reactive oxygen species, and increased l-glutathione production (master antioxidant)(182,183).
- Supports visual health via increased amounts of plasma vitamin A in macular (eye) tissues (182,183).
- Supports digestive, cardiovascular, and metabolic health (270).
- Supports reduction in total and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) levels, glucose, and H1AC (270).
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced levels of fasting blood glucose, HbA1c, triglycerides, total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and increased HDL cholesterol (271).
- Increases glucose absorption via high molecular weight enhancing glucose transport (271).
- Reduces serum concentrations of cholesterol via reducing the absorption of cholesterol from the gut.
- Supports hair hydration, increased immune function, and reduced inflammation.
- Supports reduced inflammation via high levels of polyphenols, antioxidants, and flavonoids.
|Proper Use of This Cosmetic Product
|Suggested Use: Apply a pea to dime size amount of cream to the face and neck twice a day, or as needed. Smooth gently into skin after cleansing and foaming. Allow to absorb fully before applying make-up.
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.
|1. Uses third party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.
||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.
|2. Uses pristine sources of aloe vera, ginseng, carrot, and avocado oil!
||2. Uses cheap sources of moisturizing vitamins, herbs, and minerals that are synthetic.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes, and mouth. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.