|Formula Purposes & Benefits|
|Rocktomic’s Adrenal Support Plus is developed based on cutting-edge scientific research and expert formulation to support wellbeing, healthy stress levels, occasional physical and mental burnout, immune health, and increased energy.
Adrenal Support Plus is a unique stress supplement that combines powerful phytonutrients and adaptogenic herbs. Its formula features a potent cordyceps blend supported by Chinese research and clinical findings, offering a wide range of beneficial compounds. Utilizing fermented cordyceps, Adrenal Support Plus incorporates valuable triterpenes that are not typically found in raw mushrooms.
With its modular design, Adrenal Support Plus can be seamlessly integrated with other cellular resonant supplements, especially those focused on supporting the pituitary/adrenal axis. This flexibility allows users to adjust the dosage and optimize the benefits of Adrenal Support Plus.
Our formula is proudly made in the USA in an FDA registered facility, following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in the fact that only 4% of the supplements on the market can match our world-class standards.
|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
|Organic Fermented Cordyceps
|● May support increased strength, increased stamina, immune support, antioxidant support, reduced fatigue, kidney support, and enhanced sexual function (284).
● May support healthy immune response via reduced cytokine formation, tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-α, and increased stimulation of inflammatory response via mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway (284).
● High in the amino acid L-Ergothioneine (mainly found in mushrooms) that may support longevity, decreased chronic inflammation, and increased antioxidant activity (194).
|Eleuthero (root)||● May support healthy stress and sex profiles via optimized cortisol to testosterone and estrogen ratios (369).|
|Rhodiola Rosea Extract
|● May support immune health, cardiovascular health, reduces inflammation, and enhances cognitive function (13).
● May support immune health via decreased inflammation via inhibited signaling of inflammatory pathways (TNF-a) and reduction of inflammatory cytokines (13)
● May support immune health via increased activation of helper T cells (immune cells) (13).
|Chlorella (Broken Cell Wall)
|● May support antioxidant function through its high levels of carotenoids, which can protect against DNA damage and scavenge free radicals (265).
● May support cardiovascular health by potentially reducing cholesterol and triglyceride levels (265).
● May support detoxification by aiding in the removal of methylmercury from the body (265).
● May potentially combat depression by helping to reduce oxidative stress in the brain (266).
|Organic Burdock Root||● May support healthy detoxification, cardiovascular health, skin health, and immune health (356).
● May support immune health through its high levels of antioxidants, polyphenols, and flavonoids, which enhance the adaptive/innate immune response (356).
● May support cardiovascular and skin health by promoting enhanced blood circulation to the skin surface, improving skin quality, and potentially combating skin diseases (356).
● May support antioxidant function through the presence of antioxidant and antidiabetic compounds found in the root, which possess anti-inflammatory effects and potent inhibitory effects that may inhibit malignant growth (356).
|Bromelain Enzyme Blend (Bromelain, Japanese Knotwood, Humic Acid)||● May support blood sugar regulation, healthy blood pressure, and cardiovascular/immune health (84, 85, 86).
● May reduce the level of oxidative stress markers (inflammation markers), systolic blood pressure, and insulin resistance (84).
● Supplementation with ≥150 mg/day may support a decrease in systolic blood pressure (84).
● May significantly improve glucose control and insulin sensitivity in individuals with diabetes (84).
● May support decreased cholesterol, LDL, and ApoB levels in type 2 diabetic patients (85).
● Supplementation with 350 mg/day for six months was shown to reduce the production of high amounts of inflammation markers such as IL-6, IL-10, and TNF (85).
● Supports digestion of protein and nutrient absorption of amino acids (300).
|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules at breakfast or before 2 P.M. or as directed by a health professional.|
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.|
|1. Our formula is GMP certified and made in an FDA registered facility.||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils.|
|2. High quality apoptogenic nutraceutical compounds in a bioavailable and efficaciously dosed formula.||2. Uses cheap ingredients that may have heavy metals due to poor product quality and fillers.
|3. Utilizes a modular design allowing seamless integration with other cellular resonant supplements, especially those focused on supporting the pituitary/adrenal axis.||3.Uses cheap synthetic and claim to be beneficial for health and non-modular design.|
13.u, W. L., Zhang, M. Y., Bai, R. Y., Sun, L. K., Li, W. H., Yu, Y. L., Zhang, Y., Song, L., Wang, Z. X., Peng, Y. F., Shi, H., Zhou, K., & Li, T. X. (2020). Anti-inflammatory effects of Rhodiola rosea L.: A review. Biomedicine & pharmacotherapy = Biomedecine & pharmacotherapie, 121, 109552. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biopha.2019.109552
- Wahab, A., Gao, K., Jia, C., Zhang, F., Tian, G., Murtaza, G., & Chen, J. (2017). Significance of Resveratrol in Clinical Management of Chronic Diseases. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 22(8), 1329. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules22081329
- Liu, K., Zhou, R., Wang, B., & Mi, M. T. (2014). Effect of resveratrol on glucose control and insulin sensitivity: a meta-analysis of 11 randomized controlled trials. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 99(6), 1510–1519. https://doi.org/10.3945/ajcn.113.082024
- Tomé-Carneiro, J., Gonzálvez, M., Larrosa, M., García-Almagro, F. J., Avilés-Plaza, F., Parra, S., Yáñez-Gascón, M. J., Ruiz-Ros, J. A., García-Conesa, M. T., Tomás-Barberán, F. A., & Espín, J. C. (2012). Consumption of a grape extract supplement containing resveratrol decreases oxidized LDL and ApoB in patients undergoing primary prevention of cardiovascular disease: a triple-blind, 6-month follow-up, placebo-controlled, randomized trial. Molecular nutrition & food research, 56(5), 810–821. https://doi.org/10.1002/mnfr.201100673
- Bito, T., Okumura, E., Fujishima, M., & Watanabe, F. (2020). Potential of Chlorella as a
Dietary Supplement to Promote Human Health. Nutrients, 12(9), 2524. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12092524
- Panahi, Y., Badeli, R., Karami, G. R., Badeli, Z., & Sahebkar, A. (2015). A randomized controlled trial of 6-week Chlorella vulgaris supplementation in patients with major depressive disorder. Complementary therapies in medicine, 23(4), 598–602. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ctim.2015.06.010
- Das, G., Shin, H. S., Leyva-Gómez, G., Prado-Audelo, M., Cortes, H., Singh, Y. D., Panda, M. K., Mishra, A. P., Nigam, M., Saklani, S., Chaturi, P. K., Martorell, M., Cruz-Martins, N., Sharma, V., Garg, N., Sharma, R., & Patra, J. K. (2021). Cordyceps spp.: A Review on Its Immune-Stimulatory and Other Biological Potentials. Frontiers in pharmacology, 11, 602364. https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2020.602364
- Roxas M. (2008). The role of enzyme supplementation in digestive disorders. Alternative medicine review : a journal of clinical therapeutic, 13(4), 307–314
- Chan, Y. S., Cheng, L. N., Wu, J. H., Chan, E., Kwan, Y. W., Lee, S. M., Leung, G. P., Yu, P. H., & Chan, S. W. (2011). A review of the pharmacological effects of Arctium lappa (burdock). Inflammopharmacology, 19(5), 245–254. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10787-010-0062-4
- Gaffney, B. T., Hügel, H. M., & Rich, P. A. (2001). The effects of Eleutherococcus senticosus and Panax ginseng on steroidal hormone indices of stress and lymphocyte subset numbers in endurance athletes. Life sciences, 70(4), 431–442. https://doi.org/10.1016/s0024-3205(01)01394-7
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.