|Formula Purposes & Benefits|
|Rocktomic’s Advanced Thyroid & Hormone Support is developed based on cutting-edge scientific research and expert formulation to support thyroid function, hormonal balance, immune health, and detoxification.
Advanced Thyroid & Hormone Support provides a rich source of naturally occurring iodine and a full nutrient spectrum through its multi-marine sea vegetation formula, promoting premier thyroid and hormone support.
Rocktomic’s Advanced Thyroid & Hormone Support provides a rich source of naturally occurring iodine and a full nutrient spectrum through its multi-marine sea vegetation formula, promoting premier thyroid and hormone support.
Our formula utilizes unique technology and features Botanica Detox™, a powerful multi-marine sea vegetation formula, along with Botanica Support™, a botanical biocompatible blend. Botanica Detox™ and Botanica Support™ provide a comprehensive range of nutrients to support optimal thyroid and hormone function. One of the key components is the rich content of naturally occurring iodine. Advanced Thyroid & Hormone Support offers a holistic approach to thyroid support.
Our formula is proudly made in the USA in an FDA registered facility, following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in the fact that only 4% of the supplements on the market can match our world-class standards.
|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
|Aquamin® Mineralized Red Algae
|● May support osteogenesis, promoting bone formation and mineralization (390).
● May support antioxidant effects and the ability to induce apoptosis in U937 cells (392).
● May support enhanced gut microbial diversity, potentially promoting digestive health (393).
● May support improvements in lipid profiles, including potentially lowering LDL cholesterol levels (394).
|Kelp||● High bioavailable source of iodine and polyphenols (32).
● May support healthy thyroid levels in individuals with impaired thyroid function (32).
|Alfalfa||● May support immune, digestive, and energy levels (395).
● The high antioxidant capacity may allow for free radical scavenging of reactive oxygen species (395).
● May support liver health via reduced fatty acid accumulation in the liver (395).
|Organic Chlorella||● May support antioxidant function through its high levels of carotenoids, which can protect against DNA damage and scavenge free radicals (265).
● May support cardiovascular health by potentially reducing cholesterol and triglyceride levels (265).
● May support detoxification by aiding in the removal of methylmercury from the body (265).
● May potentially combat depression by helping to reduce oxidative stress in the brain (266).
|Organic Milk Thistle||● May support liver health, aids as antioxidants, and reduces inflammation (345).
● May support liver health via high amounts of Silymarin which reduces lipid peroxidation and inhibits binding of toxins to the hepatocyte cell membrane receptors (345).
|● May support immune health, antioxidant activity, balanced estrogen levels, antiviral support, antibacterial, reduced stress, improved exercise performance, and blood sugar regulation (194,195).
● May support immune health via high concentrations of betagluxans which increase natural killer cell activity and t-cell mediated immunity (194).
|Iodine||● May support healthy thyroid levels in individuals with impaired thyroid function (32).|
|Organic Hyssop||● May support respiratory health, digestive health, healthy detoxification, and may combat respiratory viruses (272).|
|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by a health professional.|
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.|
|1. Our formula is GMP certified and made in an FDA registered facility.||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils.|
|2. High quality thyroid support herbs in a bioavailable and efficaciously dosed formula.||2. Uses cheap synthetic thyroid support herbs that may have heavy metals due to poor product quality and fillers.|
|3. Utilizes Botanica Detox™, a powerful multi-marine sea vegetation formula, along with Botanica Support™, a botanical biocompatible blend.||3.Does not use any advanced technology whole food nutrient delivery systems.|
- Aakre, I., Tveito Evensen, L., Kjellevold, M., Dahl, L., Henjum, S., Alexander, J., Madsen, L., & Markhus, M. W. (2020). Iodine Status and Thyroid Function in a Group of Seaweed Consumers in Norway. Nutrients, 12(11), 3483. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12113483
- Hetland G, Tangen JM, Mahmood F, Mirlashari MR, Nissen-Meyer LSH, Nentwich I, Therkelsen SP, Tjønnfjord GE, Johnson E. Antitumor, Anti-Inflammatory and Antiallergic Effects of Agaricus blazei Mushroom Extract and the Related Medicinal Basidiomycetes Mushrooms, Hericium erinaceus and Grifolafrondosa: A Review of Preclinical and Clinical Studies. Nutrients. 2020 May 8;12(5):1339. doi: 10.3390/nu12051339. PMID: 32397163; PMCID: PMC7285126.
- Mallard B, Leach DN, Wohlmuth H, Tiralongo J. Synergistic immuno-modulatory activity in human macrophages of a medicinal mushroom formulation consisting of Reishi, Shiitake and Maitake. PLoS One. 2019 Nov 7;14(11):e0224740. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0224740. PMID: 31697749; PMCID: PMC6837746.
- Bito, T., Okumura, E., Fujishima, M., & Watanabe, F. (2020). Potential of Chlorella as a Dietary Supplement to Promote Human Health. Nutrients, 12(9), 2524. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12092524
- Panahi, Y., Badeli, R., Karami, G. R., Badeli, Z., & Sahebkar, A. (2015). A randomized controlled trial of 6-week Chlorella vulgaris supplementation in patients with major depressive disorder. Complementary therapies in medicine, 23(4), 598–602. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ctim.2015.06.010
- Hyssop. (2018). In LiverTox: Clinical and Research Information on Drug-Induced Liver Injury. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases.
- Eisvand, F., Razavi, B. M., & Hosseinzadeh, H. (2020). The effects of Ginkgo biloba on metabolic syndrome: A review. Phytotherapy research : PTR, 34(8), 1798–1811. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.6646
- Widaa, A., Brennan, O., O’Gorman, D. M., & O’Brien, F. J. (2014). The osteogenic potential of the marine-derived multi-mineral formula aquamin is enhanced by the presence of vitamin D. Phytotherapy Research, 28(5), 678-684. doi: 10.1002/ptr.5038
391.O’Callaghan, Y. C., Drummond, E., O’Gorman, D. M., & O’Brien, N. M. (2013). Antioxidant and pro-apoptotic effects of marine-derived, multi-mineral aquamin supplemented with a pine bark extract, Enzogenol, and a green tea extract, Sunphenon. Journal of Medicinal Food, 16(10), 920-926. doi: 10.1089/jmf.2012.0258
- Crowley, E. K., Long-Smith, C. M., Murphy, A., Patterson, E., Murphy, K., O’Gorman, D. M., Stanton, C., & Nolan, Y. M. (2018). Dietary supplementation with a magnesium-rich marine mineral blend enhances the diversity of gastrointestinal microbiota. Marine Drugs, 16(6), 216. doi: 10.3390/md16060216
394.Cronin, B. E., Allsopp, P. J., Slevin, M. M., Magee, P. J., Livingstone, M. B. E., Strain, J. J., & McSorley, E. M. (2016). Effects of supplementation with a calcium-rich marine-derived multi-mineral supplement and short-chain fructo-oligosaccharides on serum lipids in postmenopausal women. British Journal of Nutrition, 115(4), 658-665. doi: 10.1017/S0007114515004948
- Lee, E., Lim, Y., Kwon, S. W., & Kwon, O. (2019). Pinitol consumption improves liver health status by reducing oxidative stress and fatty acid accumulation in subjects with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. The Journal of nutritional biochemistry, 68, 33–41. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jnutbio.2019.03.006
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.