|Formula Purposes & Benefits|
|Rocktomic’s Fermented Melatonin is developed based on cutting-edge scientific research and expert formulation to support healthy circadian rhythm, cognitive health, and immune health.
Rocktomic’s Fermented Melatonin is a cutting-edge melatonin formula with unique technology. This liquid formulation is cultured with probiotic organisms for optimal bioavailability and rapid delivery.
Our formula is suitable for vegetarians and vegans, providing a restful sleep experience that users often notice after just one use. Prioritize your sleep health with Melatonin-ND™ technology.
Our formula is proudly made in the USA in an FDA registered facility, following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in the fact that only 4% of the supplements on the market can match our world-class standards.
|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
|Melatonin||● May support healthy sleep patterns, immune function, and antioxidant support (256,257, 258).
● May support healthy circadian rhythms, and improves the onset, duration, and quality of sleep.
● May support immune function via improved free radical scavenging capacity (258).
|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: Take 1 dropper just before sleep, or as directed by a health professional. Shake gently before use.|
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.|
|1. Our formula is GMP certified and made in an FDA registered facility.||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils.|
|2. High quality melatonin in a bioavailable format utilizing fermented Melatonin-ND™ technology||2. Uses cheap melatonin that may have heavy metals and fillers due to poor product quality.|
- Xie, Z., Chen, F., Li, W. A., Geng, X., Li, C., Meng, X., Feng, Y., Liu, W., & Yu, F. (2017). A review of sleep disorders and melatonin. Neurological research, 39(6), 559–565. https://doi.org/10.1080/01616412.2017.1315864
- Vural, E. M., van Munster, B. C., & de Rooij, S. E. (2014). Optimal dosages for melatonin supplementation therapy in older adults: a systematic review of current literature. Drugs & aging, 31(6), 441–451. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40266-014-0178-0
- Zarezadeh, M., Khorshidi, M., Emami, M., Janmohammadi, P., Kord-Varkaneh, H., Mousavi, S. M., Mohammed, S. H., Saedisomeolia, A., & Alizadeh, S. (2020). Melatonin supplementation and pro-inflammatory mediators: a systematic review and meta-analysis of clinical trials. European journal of nutrition, 59(5), 1803–1813. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00394-019-02123-0
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.