|Formula Purposes & Benefits|
|Rocktomic’s Premium Testosterone with Testofin ®is developed based on cutting-edge scientific research and expert formulation to support sexual desire, maintaining healthy testosterone levels, reduced cortisol levels, improved reduced stress, increased free/total testosterone, and reducing andropause-related symptoms .
Rocktomic’s Premium Testosterone with Testofin ®is a superior natural testosterone support product renowned for its high product quality and unique formulation. The key to its effectiveness lies in its patented ingredients, LJ100® and Testofen®. LJ100® is a patent-pending extract derived from TongKat Ali, a natural-source root known for its multitude of health benefits. Testofen® is a clinically studied fenugreek extract that supports healthy sexual desire, vitality, and reduces symptoms of male andropause.
The LJ100® used in Premium Testosterone with Testofin ® is sourced from sustainably harvested wild-crafted TongKat Ali roots in the rainforests of Malaysia, employing sustainable harvesting and fair-trade practices. Testofen® is a clinically backed powerful fenugreek extract standardized to 50% fenuside. Fenugreek seeds naturally contain over 100 different phytochemical constituents, including furostanol saponins and steroidal saponins, which have diverse health applications.
Our formula is proudly made in the USA in an FDA registered facility, following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in the fact that only 4% of the supplements on the market can match our world-class standards.
|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
|Testofen® Fenugreek Seed Extract
|● May support increased testosterone, balanced estrogen levels, antioxidant function, increased muscle mass, improved exercise performance, and reduced glucose (blood sugar) levels (348,349, 403, 404).
● Increases testosterone via increased luteinizing hormone (hormone that increases free testosterone production) and decreased estrogen production (348,349, 403, 404).
● May support antioxidant function via decreased levels of reactive oxygen species in testicular glands (348,349, 403,404).
● May reduce androgen deficiencies in men with low plasma concentrations of free and total testosterone (348,349, 403,404).
● May support increased arousal, sexual intimacy, and improved sexual stamina (348,349, 403,404).
Eurycoma longifolia (root) Extract
|● May support male vitality via reduced stress hormones (cortisol), increased free testosterone, enhanced mood, increased total testosterone, increased muscle mass, improved exercise performance, and increased sexual desire & intimacy (123, 405,406, 407).
● May be a natural alternative to testosterone replacement therapy via increased free and total testosterone with significantly less side effects than synthetic TRT (407).
● May support natural testosterone levels via reduced plasma cortisol levels, reduced sex hormone binding globulin, and increased follicle stimulating hormone (123, 405,406, 407).
● May support exercise performance via increased lean muscle mass and increased energy during workouts (123, 405, 406, 407).
|Pumpkin Seed Powder||● May support urinary health, and immune function (174).|
|Organic Macca Root||● May support female hormonal health via increased sex drive, improved postmenopausal symptoms, and improved sexual desire (12).
● May support female hormonal health via increased luteinizing hormone (LH) production and reduced severity of menstruation (12).
● May support male hormonal health via increased sperm count in males via androgenic mechanisms associated with free testosterone increase (12).
|Organic Saw Palmetto Berry||● May supports prostate health, cardiovascular health, and increased hair growth (133,134).
● May supports prostate health via anti-androgenic and anti-inflammatory effects resulting in reduced Benign prostatic hyperplasia (133,134).
|Organic Fermented Cordyceps
|● May support increased strength, increased stamina, immune support, antioxidant support, reduced fatigue, kidney support, and enhanced sexual function (284).
● May support healthy immune response via reduced cytokine formation, tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-α, and increased stimulation of inflammatory response via mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway (284).
● High in the amino acid L-Ergothioneine (mainly found in mushrooms) that may support longevity, decreased chronic inflammation, and increased antioxidant activity (194).
|American Ginseng||● May support antioxidant function, cognitive function, increased muscle mass, combats inflammation, stabilizes blood pressure, enhances sexual health, and enhances endurance performance (136).
● May support healthy inflammation via inhibition of hydroxyl radical(inflammation) and lipid peroxidation (136).
● May support endurance performance by enhancing mitochondrial energy output during exercise (136).
|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: Take 3 capsules daily or as directed by a health professional.|
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.|
|1. Uses third party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.|
|2. Uses high quality Testofin ®, LJ100 ®, in a bioavailable and efficaciously dosed formula.||2. Uses cheap forms of Tonghkat Ali and fenugreek that may have heavy metals due to poor product quality and lack of third-party lab testing for heavy metals.|
12.Dording, C. M., Schettler, P. J., Dalton, E. D., Parkin, S. R., Walker, R. S., Fehling, K. B., Fava, M., & Mischoulon, D. (2015). A double-blind placebo-controlled trial of maca root as treatment for antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction in women. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2015, 949036. https://doi.org/10.1155/2015/949036
- Rehman, S. U., Choe, K., & Yoo, H. H. (2016). Review on a Traditional Herbal Medicine, Eurycoma longifolia Jack (Tongkat Ali): Its Traditional Uses, Chemistry, Evidence-Based Pharmacology and Toxicology. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 21(3), 331. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules21030331
- Evron, E., Juhasz, M., Babadjouni, A., & Mesinkovska, N. A. (2020). Natural Hair Supplement: Friend or Foe? Saw Palmetto, a Systematic Review in Alopecia. Skin appendage disorders, 6(6), 329–337. https://doi.org/10.1159/000509905
- Kwon Y. (2019). Use of saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) extract for benign prostatic hyperplasia. Food science and biotechnology, 28(6), 1599–1606. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10068-019-00605-9
- Sellami, M., Slimeni, O., Pokrywka, A., Kuvačić, G., D Hayes, L., Milic, M., & Padulo, J. (2018). Herbal medicine for sports: a review. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 15, 14. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12970-018-0218-y
- Vahlensieck, W., Theurer, C., Pfitzer, E., Patz, B., Banik, N., & Engelmann, U. (2015). Effects of pumpkin seed in men with lower urinary tract symptoms due to benign prostatic hyperplasia in the one-year, randomized, placebo-controlled GRANU study. Urologia internationalis, 94(3), 286–295. https://doi.org/10.1159/000362903
- Hetland G, Tangen JM, Mahmood F, Mirlashari MR, Nissen-Meyer LSH, Nentwich I, Therkelsen SP, Tjønnfjord GE, Johnson E. Antitumor, Anti-Inflammatory and Antiallergic Effects of Agaricus blazei Mushroom Extract and the Related Medicinal Basidiomycetes Mushrooms, Hericium erinaceus and Grifolafrondosa: A Review of Preclinical and Clinical Studies. Nutrients. 2020 May 8;12(5):1339. doi: 10.3390/nu12051339. PMID: 32397163; PMCID: PMC7285126.
- Das, G., Shin, H. S., Leyva-Gómez, G., Prado-Audelo, M., Cortes, H., Singh, Y. D., Panda, M. K., Mishra, A. P., Nigam, M., Saklani, S., Chaturi, P. K., Martorell, M., Cruz-Martins, N., Sharma, V., Garg, N., Sharma, R., & Patra, J. K. (2021). Cordyceps spp.: A Review on Its Immune-Stimulatory and Other Biological Potentials. Frontiers in pharmacology, 11, 602364. https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2020.602364
- Mansoori A, Hosseini S, Zilaee M, Hormoznejad R, Fathi M. Effect of fenugreek extract supplement on testosterone levels in male: A meta-analysis of clinical trials. Phytother Res. 2020 Jul;34(7):1550-1555. doi: 10.1002/ptr.6627. Epub 2020 Feb 11. PMID: 32048383.
- Gong J, Fang K, Dong H, Wang D, Hu M, Lu F. Effect of fenugreek on hyperglycaemia and hyperlipidemia in diabetes and prediabetes: A meta-analysis. J Ethnopharmacol. 2016 Dec 24;194:260-268. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2016.08.003. Epub 2016 Aug 2. PMID: 27496582.
- Bahmani M, Shirzad H, Mirhosseini M, Mesripour A, Rafieian-Kopaei M. A Review on Ethnobotanical and Therapeutic Uses of Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graceum L). J Evid Based Complementary Altern Med. 2016 Jan;21(1):53-62. doi: 10.1177/2156587215583405. Epub 2015 Apr 27. PMID: 25922446.
- Rao, A., Steels, E., Inder, W. J., Abraham, S., & Vitetta, L. (2016). Testofen, a specialised Trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract reduces age-related symptoms of androgen decrease, increases testosterone levels and improves sexual function in healthy aging males in a double-blind randomised clinical study. The aging male : the official journal of the International Society for the Study of the Aging Male, 19(2), 134–142. https://doi.org/10.3109/13685538.2015.1135323
- Steels, E., Rao, A., & Vitetta, L. (2011). Physiological aspects of male libido enhanced by standardized Trigonella foenum-graecum extract and mineral formulation. Phytotherapy research : PTR, 25(9), 1294–1300. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.3360
405.Leisegang, K., Finelli, R., Sikka, S. C., & Panner Selvam, M. K. (2022). Eurycoma longifolia (Jack) Improves Serum Total Testosterone in Men: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Clinical Trials. Medicina (Kaunas, Lithuania), 58(8), 1047. https://doi.org/10.3390/medicina58081047
406.Thu, H. E., Mohamed, I. N., Hussain, Z., Jayusman, P. A., & Shuid, A. N. (2017). Eurycoma Longifolia as a potential adoptogen of male sexual health: a systematic review on clinical studies. Chinese journal of natural medicines, 15(1), 71–80. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1875-5364(17)30010-9
407.George, A., & Henkel, R. (2014). Phytoandrogenic properties of Eurycoma longifolia as natural alternative to testosterone replacement therapy. Andrologia, 46(7), 708–721. https://doi.org/10.1111/and.12214
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.